Wednesday, September 30, 2009

It's Cold.


It was 89 yesterday. When I woke up this morning it was 40. So much for doing anymore of this!

Roger loves the cold...I freeze at night.

(San Diego July 2009)


Our conversations at night go something like this...
Roger: "It's hotter than Hades in here. Can I turn on the fan?"

Me: (as I put my ice cold feet on his oh so warm legs) "Yep."

Roger: (as we cuddle and talk for a minute before we both pass out for the night - neither of us are night people) "You're like a furnace!"

Funny how men and women are so temperature different. I love to cuddle with my personal heater - he may or may not love it back...but I stay so toasty warm!

1 comment:

Greg and Karianne said...

Ha ha wow this is all so true! Don't move to Ohio... Apparently it gets crazy cold here in the winter. We'll see!