Wednesday, September 30, 2009

"Born to Be Wild"...in the Big Apple!

Okay not really. But New York never sleeps! My dad invited those of us who could go to New York this past weekend. Can I say how much I love this place? New York is designed for women. Bring on the shopping, plays and eating!

Things I loved:
  1. Sbarros pizza (we might have paid their bills for the next month considering how much we ate there)

  2. The play South Pacific (Yes, I'm a hopeless romantic. Yes, I'm making Roger rent this movie with me)

  3. The shopping - keep an eye out for my new bright yellow purse! Roger may be hiding when he's with me due to embarrassment!

  4. The beds in the Mariott Marque hotel in Time Square. (I'm seriously considering buying one of their mattress toppers.)

Did I mention that Megan and my mom were told they had "sexy nostrils"? Hello, what about me? Gotta love new yorkers!




1 comment:

NatBug said...

Ashlee, I was so excited to find you and see that you blog too! Now we can keep in touch! Where in Midvale do you live? We live there too, but we are moving out to Riverton next weekend. Hey, you'll also have to tell Megan that I have blog stalked her blog for a few months now, but for some reason I cannot seem to post a comment on her blog???

And can I say that I am totally jealous that you got to go to New York to shop and watch plays, a perfect vacation!! You, your mom and sisters are so gorgeous...I totally wish that I had a sister!