Saturday, October 3, 2009

Once Upon A Time...






As a little girl I dreamed of the day I would find my "prince charming" and get married and live happily ever after. Two years ago that day came! Roger and I have been married two years today and it has truly been a "happily ever after".

Roger swept me off my feet and continues to do that everyday. How did I ever get so lucky? I am so happy to be Mrs. Gardner!


For our anniversary Roger surprised me with a night in Park City at Stein Erickson Lodge! Am I spoiled or what? We spent our wedding night there and this place will take your breath away! We talked for hours and drank our hot chocolate in the hot tub.












Happy Anniversary Roger! It's been a perfect 2 years!!

2 comments:

Laura said...

That looks so fun! Congrats on 2 years!

Jillian said...

You are just SO ABSOLUTELY beautiful!!! WOW!