Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Moving On

I'm nervous. We close on our house next week!
It has been a crazy few weeks of boxing our life up, buying the stuff we don't have
(Did I mention we had to buy a fridge? Weird. Expensive. But its "ours" and I couldn't be happier!),
and saying our goodbye's.
I don't do well with change, this is not a secret. But I am so excited!!



Here are a few pictures for my sake of our apartment:
(The view as you walk in the front door...including my sexy husband on the couch)







(Our bedroom. Excuse my mug on the wall, Roger insisted on that one.)

2 comments:

Karen said...

YAY congrats! You will love owning a house! It comes with it's ups and downs, but it's so much fun!!

Unknown said...

Congrats on the house Ash!!! That is so exciting! It's a beautiful home!! Hope all is well! xoxo