Thursday, March 17, 2011

We Made It!

Arizona is fabulous! We've missed these two!

The plane ride was a little rough, good thing it was only an hour long. The sun here is so great, it's been missing in action in Salt Lake for way too long.
We're so glad to be here, thanks Meg and Dev for letting us crash your party!!

And Brooklyn is kinda confused about Meg. She can't decide if she loves her (cause she's basically me!), or if she still a stranger after not seeing her for 3 months. Aren't they both so cute?!

6 comments:

Team Beardshall said...

JEALOUS! Enjoy the nice weather. That is too funny you two are confusing poor Brooklyn. My older sister and I have a lot of similarities too and katy was always thrown off by it!

Cara and Steve said...

You're here!!! I want to come over and see that little pumpkin... and of course I want to see you and Roger too! Any chance we might be able to stop by really quick... maybe meet you at the pool? I know you guys are probably super busy, but it is always fun to see familiar faces :)

NatBug said...

I am totally jealous of the sun. I think that it is funny that she is confused by the two of you. My brothers girlfriend is an identical twin too, and it always confuses her nephew with her and her sister.

Crawling said...

The Firth twins must have made blogs while I was away! So glad I get to see what's going on in life!

Jane and Stuart said...

That would be confusing. She is so cute... Meg is too.

Tricia and Jon said...

Sounds like so much fun! Have a great time together