Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Sleepin', Playin', Growin'

Aaah, sweet sleep.

Can I say that the picture below NEVER happens.


Brooklyn hasn't let me hold her while she sleeps for months and months and months...probably last summer. Wow she's a lot bigger than she was back then. The little miss is a long child, she doesn't quite fit on my lap anymore.


Summer days and nights are just the best. We hang out, that sweet baby and me. But boy is she a daddy's girl, she luffs him lots...









Ummm, can we say 'Rogerette'?

Despite her lack of hair and her round little head and cheeks, yes she is a female. Why can't people get that?! Despite my constant efforts to dress her in pink, she still gets called a boy. Lame people.




We've had some quiet nights at home this week, trying to get this sweet girl to sleep in her crib again. It's time for us to get her out of our bed. She's just too big.



But she's still my little buddy.

Don't mind our pale faces and sweaty hair. Brooklyn was minutes awake from her latest nap and I'm sweating to death in our hot house (nope, the air conditioner isn't on yet).





Happy Summer Days!

3 comments:

Greg and Sarah said...

She is so cute! And she totally looks like a girl! Kamryn gets called a boy all the time too-I think it's partly because of her name. Anyway, Brooklyn is such a doll!

Tricia and Jon said...

Ashlee- Brooklyn is such a doll! We need to get together and figure out how to help our babies grow some hair! :) Looks like you are having a great summer.

Team Beardshall said...

ha ha, glad I'm not the only one who hasn't turned on the AC!!!! I think it may be making an appearance in the next few days! Your trip looks like SO much fun! Love! It's always good to get away and recharge your batteries!