Sunday, August 21, 2011

Proud

I'm proud of my husband this week. I don't get him on the blog nearly enough (can't help it when our baby is so darn easy to talk about), but I want him to know how much I LOVE and appreciate him. I don't tell him either of those things as often as I should. So here you go Rog, for all the world to see. Brooklyn and I are grateful to belong to you.

The changes in our family this week have caused us to feel like we're on a roller coaster ride. We feel like we have that 'stunned' look...



Followed by some deep thinking....



Then a smile....maybe this will be doable after all!



Yep, definitely good changes!



Yes, definitely good changes in our family! Took a couple of days to swallow the overwhelming time committments Roger will have starting these next few weeks, but how proud I am of his hard work and dedication.


P.S. I think I just became a widow and single mom between his new calling and job. If you find Brooklyn and I fighting with each other, its because I think we're gonna have waaaay to much time with each other in the coming months. Love these two! :)


4 comments:

The Holts said...

You're leaving me hanging...is he the Bishop??? :)

Roger and Ashlee said...

He's the ward clerk. Not as stressful as the bishop, thank goodness. But still super busy. He accepted a new job the same day he was given this calling by the stake presidency. Crazy times.

Unknown said...

FUN!! My husband was called to be in the bishopric the day I went into labor with our surprise baby (so I came back to church with no husband and 3 kids under 3). You will be surprised at the blessings that make it all possible! Plus you are amazing!!! I miss seeing you at work!

Tricia and Jon said...

If you ever need to chat - give me a call! Between Jon's job, school and law review I am pretty much a single mom too :) You can do it! Tell Roger congratulations on the new job and good luck to both of you.