Monday, September 12, 2011

Blogging

I need to blog. I have plenty to post about....


But Rog has the laptop all day (and some later evenings) at work = no internet access for me....


The new job is awesome. Time consumming and stressful, but he comes home smiling every night....


The new calling is fairly busy as well, but he loves it....


Have I mentioned how much I LOVE to see Roger in a suit and tie? Oh my drop dead sexy husband. 6 days a week people!! (He loves Saturdays for the fact that he can wear normal clothes)....


I love our baby. She's so sticking fun right now. A total ham that girl is.


And!!!!.............She's walking!! (Still can't just 'let her go', but she has definitely figured it out.) Just shy of 17 months and she finally figured out her balance. (It's still so hard for me to tell if she's 'all caught up' - do I say she walked at 16 months or 13 months or somewhere in between? Ah, the developmental life of a preemie.)


Maybe this week I'll do a real post with pictures....

2 comments:

The Holts said...

Ahh don't worry about the walking. My son wasn't a premie and didn't walk at all until 16 months. I am glad though because he has been running ever since. :)

bs.blogspot.com said...

Ashlee!!! Hi! Call me crazy but i searched and snooped and stocked the world wide web trying to find you! ha ha and i found you! Yay!!!! How are you!??? Oh my your little baby is so so so so cute!! I want to hold her ha ha! How are you? It looks like you and your cute little family are doing so so well. Can't wait to hear from you!!! Love you!!