Thursday, November 17, 2011

Utes, Sun and The Blands!

So excited........


To finally get to see these two again!!



My eyes about popped out of my head when I saw Meg. Is she seriously THAT pregnant? When did that happen? Baby Bland decided to grow - a lot! Cook away baby, you still have a few months to go okay?


Phoenix is such a blast. Despite the cold front they had the week we visited, the stubborn side of us still wore short sleeves and capris. But don't worry, I was a good mom and dressed Brooklyn warm. Did I mention she slept through the night every single night we were there?!!! Ummm, love her. We cuddled on the air mattress. We missed Rog. He was kinda upset to hear she slept so well. Don't worry, it was just a phase, she's back to getting up 2-3 times a night.


We left Roger and Davis home, they had work and school. Gotta be able to pay for their wives fun! But Roger was probably okay with that - we literally shopped every. single. day. Really. And we squeezed in a Utah game too! We won, go Utes! Brooklyn is a fan - I'm determined to win that battle in our house. :)










We were all tired after the game, it was cold and we cheered lots. Brooklyn kinda sums it up for us.......



Don't mind her huge sweatshirt. It's Meg's. I lost her warm clothes somewhere on our walk into the stadium. Had to get creative, we were two hours from Glendale.



The rest of the trip consisted of shopping (already mentioned that one), eating, swimming, attempting nursery in Meg's ward (and having lots of people think Iwas her and wonder why I wasn't looking very pregnant - better suck in my gut!) and feeling Baby Bland kick.






Thanks for hosting Blands! Now we'll see you this week. As in tomorrow. It's taken me this long to get to this post, oops.


(I've also decided I REALLY need that baby to get here. Everytime I go shopping for Brooklyn, I find something for Meg's baby too! Roger might not let me leave the house anymore!)

No comments: