Wednesday, November 2, 2011












Happy Halloween! Obviously Brooklyn was the cutesy kitty ever. I was just trying to keep my eyes open after a long night shift. And Roger was enjoying his girls being our typical selves. Haha. We also spent the weekend in St George the week before the holiday. We stayed with some of Roger's brothers and their families. Can I just say how lucky I am to get these ladies for my sisters in law? Their husbands are awesome too. We are all very close...lucky for Roger and I.

I'd try to post more, but I can't figure out this iPad...technology is NOT my thing. I didn't want the pictures posted before the explanations, but this all I can get done for now. More to come next time Roger is home early enough to let me use the laptop! :)

1 comment:

Kati said...

She is a cute kitty! Ah sunshine looks wonderful!!! If it makes you feel any better I can't even make my blog right with the laptop:)