Thursday, December 29, 2011

Update on Meg and Baby

Hello friends and family. Meg asked me to do a quick post to update everyone on the baby and her. I should probably be doing this on her blog, but don't have her access info yet. So it will be on ours for now...

Baby Boy is doing well. He is named now, but I'll leave that up to Meg and Dev to do the fun reveal on that one. He spent a few days on Cpap and is now on a Nasal Canula to help him breathe. All other systems are a go for now! Yay Baby Bland! I'll let Meg give more details when she finally has time to sit down and do a blog post about their little guy.

Meg, herself is doing okay. She's having some complications from delivery (We think. We hope!), and is on her way back into the ER as we speak. So for now please continue to pray for this family, they've had a roller coaster of a 'vacation'.

4 comments:

Allison said...

Thanks for the update. We will keep our prayers coming!

anya said...

My heart sank when I saw your post Tuesday night at work... I am so glad that everything with Baby Bland is okay! I'll be anxious to catch up at work with you one of these nights... until then hang in there! :) Prayer's on their way to your sister and little family!

Meg said...

Praying for you Megan and that sweet baby boy....

rawhide said...

i´m glad the little baby is doing ok. good luck to megan as she goes back into surgery again.