Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Recent Happenings

I really need to post. But there isn't much going on at our house. Plus your blogs are so fun to read. And lets be honest, I'm checking up on that nephew of mine over at Meg's blog everyday (keep up the frequent posting Meg - I'm impatiently waiting for every picture!).


That little dude is giving me anxiety. It's a love hate relationship having another preemie to worry about, another NICU to adjust to, another stressed out time for my sister and her husband. Not to mention the rest of the family enjoying the roller coaster with them. Blah...NICU days seem to really draaaaaaaaaaaaaag. We really could do without seeing a NICU ever again I think.


But Beau is a total stud. Is there any question that he is all boy? He has us wrapped around his finger. Brooklyn is itching to meet him - she isn't allowed in the NICU. We quickly taught her to say "Beau"....hilarious to hear her say his name!



On other updates, we did actually have a fantastic Christmas until Meg decided to go into labor that night. Both families were so generous it makes me feel guilty. Brooklyn enjoyed opening all one gift, then left the rest up to mom and dad to open for her. She was busy being entertained by anyone who would talk to her all day.



(Her hair.... what am I going to do with it?!)

Speaking of this daughter of ours, when did she decide to get all grown up? All of the sudden she's big. And sassy. And finally growing some hair. And definitely figured out the word no. I love her! She's so tall, its funny to watch her next to kids her age. She sorta dwarfs them. Hope she'll appreciate her long genes someday!


(Love those big blues of hers!)

As for Roger and I, not much is new. Roger is working his tail off. I'm feeling lazy and guilty watching him day in and day out. He's so busy that I'm tired just watching him! But he still makes my heart go faster when I see him dressed up everyday. Love him.



Well, that's about it. Now I will happily read all of your blogs and let ours be for another few weeks I'm sure. I'm such a slug. So go do a new post so I have some more reading material!

No comments: