Thursday, August 12, 2010







Oh yes. She slept from ten until three. Who wants to party with me?!





And other fun....Cara came to visit and brought the Arizona sun and fun with her!! Her cute Grace was just two months old and tiny when I last saw her in March. So glad you came to visit Cara!



I've also figured out a system so I can actually be somewhat useful at home. Brooklyn is a bit high maintenance. As in, she has to be held if she's awake. Is this our fault? Definitely. Everytime we visited her in the NICU we held her for hours. Well, okay maybe just me. And I literally held her all day.

Well now she seems to think this should always be the pattern. So I put her in a little front pack this week and off we went. I even vacuumed and she slept through the whole thing!

But I still may have climbed back into bed with her this morning to get more sleep! Yes I'm a slug. :)

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Hooray for sleep! I say naps are a perk of motherhood. Take one for me will ya?? I love her zebra print pants - soooo cute!!!

Cara and Steve said...

It was so much fun seeing you and litle Brooklyn!! She is such a doll :) I absolutely love that last outfit with the peace shirt!! Good luck with going back to work soon!

Nicole said...

What a sweetie!!