Friday, August 6, 2010

Wanted to cry, but took one look at myself in the mirror and burst out laughing. Then proceeded to send this picture to Roger, and my whole family. Gotta document the good times!

No, that is not throw-up. It's vitamins. I might have pushed down on the syringe too hard and proceeded to spray it everywhere. Thought I had wiped it off my face, but looked in the mirror to assess the damage and couldn't help myself. Out came the camera! You'll notice it's smeared on my chin and neck. And I've walked around all day today with it in my hair. Mom told me I stink. :)
But at least I didn't get it all over this cute outfit! Isn't my little sailor adorable?!

2 comments:

The Holts said...

Have you ever tried giving her vitamins during her bath? I do that every time because then the mess is washed away and it doesn't stain anything. Usually McKay is more calm then too and he actually likes it. Before I started giving it in the bath, he would fight it so much and spit it right back at me. Good luck!!

Jillian said...

I don't know if this makes you feel any better, but when I saw the first picture, I thought it was a poop explosion- so maybe it was good it was just the vitamins?? :) You still look good wearing it though somehow. Love that outfit!!!