Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Hi There

Oh hi. Been sick. So has this peewee - she gave me her cold.
We both spent this last week a bit congested. She did great - no problems in the sleeping or eating department.
I, on the other hand, spent two days flat in bed. Finally made it back to work this weekend. My pod partner is a walking pharmacy and doped me up with everything she had in her bag - I was a new woman! Thanks Barb!
And of course, Roger never got sick. Go figure.


All smiles these days! Total gummer, love it! Brooklyn smiles with her whole body - eyebrows, hands flailing, legs kicking, nostrils flaring. Love baby language!!
Not too much to blog about these days, we're just going day to day. Roger called me last night and offered to take us to dinner instead of me cooking. I could have kissed him! I was exhausted (I'd worked the night before and Brooklyn only took a few cat naps, which means mom only got the same amount of sleep!). I've missed him. Working straight nights has put a big damper on our available time to see each other.
Brooklyn loves to sleep through the night (for the most part - maybe getting up once), but not so much the nights I work. She loves to make dad get out of bed two or three times. Not sure what to do? I swear she knows when we're both home!

1 comment:

Jessi said...

Ash!! I'm so glad I found your blog! Brooklyn looks gorgeous and so healthy, I am so releived for your family. You guys are a beautiful family and I am glad we are back in touch!