Saturday, September 11, 2010

Kaden Cole

Been waitin' for this little guy to make his appearance for a long time! He spent his first week of life in the NICU, but is home and healthy. And have I mentioned ADORABLE? This peanut belongs to my cousin Heather and her hubby Brian.
Congrats guys, he's perfect! And so worth the wait!!

Brooklyn - five months old, & Kaden - two weeks old

Can you believe that hair?! Do you think he'd share with our bald baby?

So grateful for my cousins! So lucky I'm friends with them! Lunch date at Chilis guys? Then a trip to the Sweet Tooth Fairy??! :)

3 comments:

zarbocks said...

ahhh love babies!! kado is a little crossed eyed in the top pic!! haha typical

brookeandruss said...

That was so fun!!! We need to all get together more often.....I am down for Chili's anyday. :)

Nat and Jordy said...

Darling post!!! Thanks for driving and for the good time! You just tell me when and I will SO meet you at Chili's and STF! Yummy!!