Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Growin'

In the many faces of Brooklyn, here is her version of yesterday's doctor appt....


My attitude towards the nasty shots that have made me sick today.


I'm officially on the scales, almost all caught up! Though the nice doctor says I'm long, skinny and have a big noggin.



I also have visible hair.


And a tooth. (Look close, you can see it on the bottom!)


My nice doctor says I'm perfect. He loves me. So does my mom and dad.


One year stats:


Weight: 19.2 lbs (19% percentile)


Length: 28.9 inches (44% percentile)


Head : 17.7 inches (47% percentile)


How far we've come!

5 comments:

Ellingson's said...

I can't believe, she passed up Kyler in weight and is just a little shorter than him. She's getting so big and she's adorable!

Tiffany said...

Sooo cute! And how do you get such amazing pictures of Brooklyn?! She looks perfectly beautiful in every single one!

Diane Owen said...

She weighsmore than Kateat a year!

Cara and Steve said...

Wow! She is a growing girl! She's weighs more and is taller than Grace was at a year! Love the pics... she is so adorable :)

Melyssa said...

She is so freaking cute!!! Can't believe it's been a year, happy birthday beautiful Brooklyn!