Thursday, April 14, 2011

One.

It's your birthday!!!


Some things to remember.....




  • It snowed today


  • You have one tooth


  • You say 'dada', but only smile when we try to get you to say 'mama'


  • You want so badly to be mobile


  • You are a busy body


  • You are finally getting to be a better sleeper


  • You weigh almost 19lbs.


  • You are grandchild #1 on the Firth side; You are #18 of 20 on the Gardner side


  • Barack Obama is the President of the United States


  • Thomas S. Monson is the Prophet


  • Gas is almost $4 a gallon


  • You go through a can of Neosure formula every 2-3 days - it costs $15.97 a can at Walmart


  • You love to eat mom and dad's food


  • You're picky on what baby food you will eat


  • We're still not sure what color your hair will be - blonde or strawberry blonde?


  • Your eyes seem to get bluer by the day


  • You are so incredibly loved by your parents and have us hooked around your itty bitty pudgy fingers!





Happy First Birthday Brooklyn!

6 comments:

Meg said...

Happy Birthday Brooklyn! She really is so stinking cute. Have fun celebrating!

Jeff and Kathryn said...

So cute! She looks so much like you!

NatBug said...

So cute...happy birthday to Brooklyn, what a doll! Hey, I noticed you say that she uses the Neosure formula from WalMart. I actually have two unopened cans of that exact formula that we can't use because when mixed with my milk it sours and Ben will not drink it. I tried to return them to WalMart but they won't take them back without my receipt (which convienently disappeared). I have been asking around to see if anyone uses Neosure trying to help someone out, but to no success. Until now that is. If you want them I will totally let you have them. If you are interested give me a call on my cell at 801-433-8476, I will be out running errands today, so maybe I could swing buy, it shouldn't be out of the way, considering we both live in Riverton. Let me know!

Greg and Sarah said...

she is so darling! i am so happy her and kamryn share the same birthday! we really need to get them together to play sometime! it was fun to see you and brooklyn the other day!

Rosie said...

Ahhhhh! Happy Birthday Brooklyn! You are such a sweet little girl! I'm so excited for you and Addison to be little friends ;)

Tracy Smythe said...

Crazy what happens in a year huh? I'm so glad your little squirt is doing so well after such a rough start. You are a great mom! Happy Birthday Brooklyn!