Monday, July 18, 2011

Posting Just Because

Sometimes life is simple enough that there isn't much to post about. But I've been sick of seeing the last depressing post, so thought I'd just post some random stuff.

Summmer is lazy and wonderful, sometimes you don't have much to blog about.

Thank you for the kind comments about Rog. We're still doing some follow up stuff with his thyroid issues - waiting for a biopsy result that they decided to do last week - but feeling good about the situation.

Besides that we're just doing the usual stuff....work, play, sleep.

Those that know me know how much I value my sleep. Like I'm a 10-10 kind of girl. Really. Well with a huge smile of accomplishment on our faces we can say that Brooklyn now sleeps in her crib always! Six months of sleeping in our bed and she actually can't fall asleep in our bed anymore. Yes!!! (Pathetic that our 15 month old is just now sleeping by herself) And her naps magically became longer once she was in her crib. :) :) :)



Isn't her hair hilarious? She has a tuft of hair on the very top and that's about it.

1 comment:

Jarred and Rachelle said...

Wow...How did you do it!!! I am just doing the sleep training stuff with my little boy. I have finally accomplished naps, but it is the middle of the night that is killing me. He wakes up at 2 or 3 every night and wants to come to bed with me and my husband. I value my sleep too...especially on the nights I don't work. Congrats to you, on sleep training. There is nothing easy about it!!!