Friday, March 2, 2012

The Blob


Meet the blob...aka Baby Gardner!

We got our second peek at our little one last Tuesday. We are officially due Sept 25th.

What a FUN thing to experience - I could see an ultrasound of this baby everyday if they would let me!
We don't know anything for sure as far as a gameplan, except that we will most defenitely start progesterone shots around week 18. We'll see the high risk doctors that week as well to pick their brain for anything else they may want to do with us.

How am I feeling at this point? So sick. Oh my heavens. The pregnancy glow they talk about.....that would be the sweat on my face after puking. They also don't mention the mascara that is halfway down my face as well, along with the tears I cry everytime I throw up. I'm a total cryer when I puke.
But I'm grateful to be sick, it's reassuring. And yes, we are still pregnant....11 weeks on Tuesday!
I am for sure showing, though a stranger would just think I'm thicker around the gut area. I'm craving the same things (pizza and pickles) when I actually feel good enough to want to eat. The one difference is how much sicker I am this round. It has rocked my world. I am absolutely zero fun right now. My poor husband and daughter. I'm useless.
So there is the update on us. We are so thrilled to be welcoming another little person into our family! I'll take pictures once I get around to looking presentable...I barely manage to shower and look decent enough to go outside everyday. And ignore my hair and Brooklyn's...mine has been lain on all day, and Brookyn is lucky to be clean and dressed in matching clothes with the zero motivation I've had lately! :)

6 comments:

Diana said...

Yey! I'm so happy everything is ok. I hope you start feeling better soon.

Allison said...

I hope that you feel better soon.... I understand being grateful for being sick, but even still, it is a miserable experience! Hugs!

Ang and Steve said...

So happy for you...and SO happy everything looks good!

Laura said...

I cry when I puke too! No fun. I hope you get feeling better soon. You make cute babies and so they are worth it!!!

The Lichtie Family said...

Ahh! Puke. It's my best friend...and my worst enemy.

That's so fun that Brooke is due the 3rd, me the 14th, and you the 25th! Yay for September!

Karen said...

Good luck on the progesterone shots! Most of the time they aren't bad but I had a few that hurt. I even still have a bruise on one side. Hopefully it works for you.