Thursday, April 19, 2012

A Birthday......2!!

Can we please go back and recount the days in the calendar? There is no way this girl is already 2!!


Birthdays are a great excuse to celebrate, but also a time do some fun reflecting over the last year. It amazes me how much Brooklyn has changed in just a year. I was always told that time moves too fast when you get older. Ya know what? They were right.


I thought I'd go back and look at where she was at around each of her birthdays for a comparison. Holy cow she has grown!


Her Birth (and up to 3 months)......





Age 1........




Age 2..........









There is still no doubt who she belongs to - I swear you'd think I had nothing to do with her creation with how much she looks like Roger. We sure do love this little girl. She brought a joy and happiness into our lives we didn't even know we were missing! Now we can't imagine life without her! She is such an easy baby - always so happy and spunky.


Happy Birthday (on the 14th) Brooklyn!! We love you!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

she is so cute ashley!! happy birthday to your little sweetie.

Tricia and Jon said...

Happy Birthday Brooklyn!