Saturday, August 11, 2012

Rounding Out Summer

At Lagoon!!

Roger's work threw their annual summer party at Lagoon, so we took advantage of the free tickets and food to join in on the fun.  (Well, I watched and took pictures.....8 months pregnant means I don't get to go on many rides.)

Despite what these first two pictures show on Brooklyn's face, she actually loved it!!  This girl is fearless I'm telling ya!  She could have cared less for the kiddy rides, but LOVED the roller coasters!  Thanks to her tall genes, she could go on just about every ride.



Blowing kisses at Dad before he rides the Rocket - just in case he didn't come back down!







It's been soooo hot these last two weeks.  I'm wish I could say I'm whining because I'm pregnant and the heat makes me feel yucky, but in reality I'm just sick of the 100 degree weather.  Brooklyn and I are hanging out in the garage here because it's shaded vs our front lawn out in the sun.



P.S. Brooklyn loves gadgets.  I think we're in trouble. 

The end of July took us to Bear Lake!!!  That place is Heaven for two very pregnant cousins (Brooke is due about a month ahead of us), a bunch of little second cousins, and lots of adults that wanted to try out my Mom and Dad's new boat!  It's beautiful.  I'm not coveting.......okay, yes I am.  I love boating. 










And that sums up the last few weeks for us!  We're now 33 weeks pregnant and got a csection date out of my doctor - Sept 24th will be the happy day unless this little gal decides to make her debut a bit early!  I'm feeling great for the most part.  Sleep is a bit of an issue since I'm a total back and stomach sleeper.  The rather large belly makes that painful.  And all three of us have colds this week (so glad we have colds in the hottest part of the summer, go figure). 

When Brooklyn was 6 weeks out from coming home from the NICU I made a paper chain to make it feel more exciting........I just may do that again for the countdown to Gardner Girl #2's arrival!!

No comments: