Sunday, September 23, 2012

It's Go Time!

38 Weeks.  Plus Brooklyn.  :)



Our to do list is done:

  • Clean the carseat.  Clean the crib.  Clean the sheets.
  • Spend the weekend doing last minute fun before Baby Girl arrives (Park City shopping, roasting hot dogs by the campfire, one last visit to the park today to "fwing" (swing, haha) with Brooklyn
  • Pack the hospital bag
  • Shave (did NOT get to do this on the last delivery!  For all you girls out there, you feel my pain on that one!)
  • Decided on a name (Finally!)
  • Set the alarm for 5:00am......and pray we don't sleep through our alarms for our 5:30am hospital time!
  • Panic.  Kind of.  :)  :)  :)
Baby Gardner, it's been a roller coaster of a ride getting to 39 weeks, boy are we excited to meet you in the morning!!

T-minus 12 hours and counting!!

4 comments:

Allison said...

Oh yay! Congratulations on making it to full term!!! What a great feeling to be prepared (as prepared as anyone can ever be before delivery right?!?!) for this little one's arrival! I can't wait to see pictures of her. Good luck tomorrow!

Gabe and Abby said...

Oh I am so excited for you! Good luck! And so so happy she's been cooking in there for 39 weeks! I can't wait to see pics of her! I'm sure she'll be a beauty!

NatBug said...

This is so great, I almost want to cry because I am so happy that you made it all the way! Good luck!

Christine said...

I'm amazed that you made it to 39 weeks! Good for you and the baby:)