Saturday, April 13, 2013

An Aunt

I love being an aunt.  I have lots of nieces and nephews on Roger's side of the family, but only one nephew on my side of the family.  To say my girls, especially Brooklyn, love their cousins would be the understatement of the year. 

Beau got Brynlee to laugh today.  Darn him.  Looks like only the little ones in the family can get this sweet girl to laugh - still!  Gosh I love that kid, goofy teeth and all!  He's all smiles and personality and blonde hair.  He's hilarious.

So with giddiness, cheers, clapping for joy and shouts hooray I get to welcome another sweet niece or nephew this Halloween....Whit and Davis are expecting their first baby!  To say Whit will be an incredible mom is also the understatement of the year.  She has set the bar extremely high in her ability to love my kids, I can only imagine how lucky her own baby will be with her as a mom.  And Davis as a Dad.  They're both such good  people.

Congrats Whit and Davis, can't wait to meet Baby Warnock!!

Sorry you're puking Whit, but I'm thrilled to hear Baby W is healthy and happy in there!

P.S. For the record, I think it's a girl. :)

No comments: