Saturday, January 2, 2010

Fat.


I'm a fatty.


I feel like I'm pulling a "Gus-Gus" off Cinderella.


But ya know what? I'm thrilled. So no one mess with me.


In all seriousness, I'm starting to get comments about showing (ya that would be you mom), so I thought I'd post some pictures of what we're looking like at 14 weeks...


P.S. I always hated it when pregnant girls would post pics of themselves at certain weeks without their face showing. But considering salty foods are my best friends these days I thought I would spare myself the embarrassment of my swollen face in the blogging world.
Please excuse our dirty bathroom mirror, I'm seriously slacking in the cleaning department since Christmas.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Ashlee you look like you're constipated, not pregnant! That's what the holidays will do for ya. Tell your mom don't pull a grandma Sharon and to go jog 3 more miles!

Love ya,
Aunt Chelle

Brandi said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you! Hope you are feeling okay!

Megan said...

Hey!! I look like you! Except I'm not pregnant...just well fed.

Fun Island Park pictures. Should have posted more.

NatBug said...

Well I think that you look perfect! Just a tad bit of a belly, so cute! Just wait until it is your 3rd pregnancy and at 4 months, you look 6 months!

Jane and Stuart said...

Cute are tiny! I would like to see your beautiful face next time! (: When do you have your ultrasound?