Saturday, January 2, 2010

Christmas Fun


We spent Christmas in Island Park with Roger's family this year, it was a total party!

I missed out on the first day because of my lovely work schedule (I was supposed to work Christmas Eve, but was cancelled - should have risked it and driven up there anyway huh!)
Roger opened gifts without me Christmas morning, so sad. I hate spending nights/holidays apart...the only downside to being a nurse!

Here are some highlights of the trip:
(Warning: Picture overload)

Considering swimming in the hypothermia water...


Sledding...


Roger bonding with the snow (I'm thinking he isn't missing me very much at this point)


Gary and Susan opening a Christmas gift




Doing what we all do best - eating! We were so poisoned by the end of this trip!









Snowmobiling day: if you went more than 5mph you were guaranteed frostbite on your face. Okay, not really. But wow was it cold!




Thanks to Dusty for the fabulous vacation!!





No comments: