Monday, February 8, 2010

Friends



(Christmas 2007)
I love these couples! We hung out with the Durphy's, the Ashby's and the Cole's this weekend. I'm not so organized these days and didn't take any pictures, so I'm using an old one.
Roger and I hung out with this group the entire time we were dating/engaged. Heather and Brian are responsible for our marriage...they set us up on our blind date. We all have crazy work schedules, new babies and distance that prevent us from seeing each other as often as we should. But I'll say it again, I love these couples! Roger is like a little kid again when he gets around Chad, Joe and Brian. They all knew each other in high school.
Thanks guys for a fun night! Let's not wait a year to play again okay? :)

1 comment:

C & E said...

That was fun and I'm glad you guys made the drive down! You have to promise that we'll do it again soon!