Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My Valentine


(The roses Roger gave me this year - lucky me!)


So I've wanted to "go out" with this one certain boy for a number of years....do you think he'll be "be mine" if I give him a Valentine? Can you guess who it might be?!! Shhhh, don't tell!
(Some of our Engagements 2007)
Once again, I had to work the entire holiday weekend, so we'll be officially celebrating Valentines Day another night. But Roger took the time to buy my favorites...roses and a caramel apple from Rocky Mountain Chococlate Factory.
(Cheesy ending, feel free to skip this part)
I loved Roger basically from the first moment I met him. He was the easiest person to be around, not to mention the true excitement I felt everytime I got a phone call, a date or when he made a move. I waited for him to walk into my life for years - he was so worth the wait!!! I am eternally grateful he will be my Valentine every year! I Love You Roger!

No comments: