Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A House Divided

Who to cheer for?

UTAH vs. BYU

Who was there??
The Gardner family. Notice I am the ONLY one cheering on our Utes.
(Brooklyn is neutral at this point)

Did NOT have a happy husband at the end of the game. And Brooklyn was done with all of the insane noise - some of that noise was not 'happy' noise during that last play.



Brooklyn consoling Grandpa Gary


Yes, we are a house divided. So with as much tact and grace as I can muster, I say.....
GO UTES!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Karen said...

I am so proud of you for sticking with Utah. I know other women who change over because of their husbands! I hope I never see you in a blue BYU shirt! :)

Carrie said...

Maybe this means she will be an Aggie???? Way not to fall for the evil blue team!

Ellingson's said...

I'm totally with you on that one!

NatBug said...

That's cute, we are a house divided too. When we go out with John in his BYU stuff and me in my Utah stuff, we have been told that we are a walking contradiction! Too funny....go UTAH!

Kati said...

We are too:) and its totally ok to dress her in utah garb! As of right now my three boys will tell you they are utah men well the two that can talk will.