Thursday, June 17, 2010

Breathing Easier

We're breathing better, all three of us.

Brooklyn is doing great - off the high flow, off oxygen, and hopefully off the nasal canula completely by tonight! She is still pretty swollen from the enormous amount of blood they gave her, but she's getting back to her petite self. I'm starting to think the double chin is going to stick around, though. :)

Aunt Michelle, notice the outfit? They are the only ones that fit her at the moment. Brooke, yours will be next as soon as she puts on a bit more weight. :)









5 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh Ash! I didn't see what happened in just the past few days! Poor girl! I'm glad she is doing better now! Not the news you want to hear :( hopefully she will only move forward at this point!

Five pounds!! Wow! That is great! She looks adorable in her little outfit ad bow!!

Kati said...

I am so glad that she is doing better now! That is so scary! She looks so cute and Five pounds how great is that!

Jane and Stuart said...

You all look great! Love the flower!

Matt and Kirsten said...

Ashlee,
she is SO beautiful! It is so fun to see her all dressed up. I am glad she is doing so well.
Kirsten Chidester

Cara and Steve said...

So adorable! I'm so glad she is doing better. I love that brown onesie with the flowers! Grace has that one too, but in a much bigger size! I saw the preemie one... I can't believe how tiny it was.