Monday, May 3, 2010

Status Quo

Status quo days are good days. Brooklyn has had no major changes. They've left her on the vent witht the hope that her eyes will not be affected. We feel peaceful about this decision. The risks of taking her off far outweigh the risks of leaving her on it. They've also started feeding her again as of yesterday afternoon, which means we have a happy girl again.

The rest of the post will just be pics, because those are funner anyway, right? :)


She always manages to break free of her "nest" and ends up in hilarious sleeping positions.

You can't help but laugh at this one. Look at that thumb. Classic.


An attempt to show you just how tiny she is. The isolette has a glare when you're too far away, so this will have to do for now.

Love moments like this...I feel like a real mom when she's awake.




One of our "primary" nurses, Rhandhi. Love love love this girl. As soon as I can get pics of our other three primary nurses I will post those as well.





A video with her eyes open again for those that like real life footage.

6 comments:

brookeandruss said...

Love all the pics Ash!!! The video is so cute. She really was trying to wave her little hand. Ha ha! Can't wait to come see her again.

Jillian said...

You're a gem Ashlee! I am learning so much from you.. Your family is always in my thoughts. xoxo

Tricia and Jon said...

What a little sweetheart! I love the little bow in her hair. So happy to hear about her good progress. Thinking of you!

The Holts said...

When I was in nursing school, I did clinicals on IMSU and Rhandhi was my training nurse. I loved her and she was so nice to me, even though I was just a student. I am so glad she is your nurse! She's great!

The Lichtie Family said...

I LOVE Rhandi!! We worked together on IMSU. Tell her you know me, but you might have to jog her memory a bit- I've been gone for almost 2 years! She's hilarious an a fantastic RN. Brooklyn is in great hands!

Nicole said...

She is doing so great, yay! Gotta love the bows :) THe nurses are so good about those. Isn't it crazy how well you get to know the nurses...I guess you already know that part :)!!