Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Lazy Days

I love summertime. The days are longer, its warm enough to sit outside until bedtime.

Love that some days in an ICU feel as quiet as the day outside is.

Like father, like daughter...

Summer also means celebrating our freedom - also Roger's favorite holiday!


Summer also means rounding up the softball season. These three brothers have provided us with great entertainment the last few months.


And because I told them they would be on our blog by tonight, here are two more of our favorite primary nurses, Chris and Katie.



Brooklyn likes sleeping away the days as well. I finally caught her "eye rolling" on camera. You'd think she was awake here, but she's actually not. Love my balding baby, receding hair line and all!! :)







3 comments:

Austin and Marianne said...

I love that picture of Roger and Brooklyn sleeping. She sure looks like him! Alyson said she saw you. We need to get together soon!

Maranda said...

She is so adorable Ashlee. I can't wait to meet her. We'll be calling you soon to come visit.

cwilson said...

I love that the Gardners still go to the temple to watch the fireworks. Good memories!