Saturday, July 17, 2010

Who Me?

Yes sweetheart, you.

You gave us absolutely no sleep from 3:30-7:00 this morning. Why is it that you think this is the ideal time to play? Could ya switch it to daytime hours? Pretty please?

Last night's lack of sleep resulted in this picture....

And the previous night resulted in these.....

Our first outing? A trip to the pediatrician for follow up...this piglet is 7lbs 90z.!

'Dr. Duffy says we don't have to be hermits mom, can we go shop? Or to lunch?'

(Ha we wish! We're not confined to the house, but we have to "go slow". Any and all visitors are welcome, but Dr. Duffy says no kids for awhile.)

And some classics for ya.......


(still sleeps with both hands by her face)

6 comments:

McAfee said...

As one of Brooklyn's 5 primary nurses (Chris), it's great to see how well she is doing at home. She is so dang cute. And the picture of Roger on the bed is priceless... Hugs to all of you. Hope you get more sleep soon....!

Amanda said...

So cute!! I love the daily updates. I wish I was as dedicated!

Austin and Marianne said...

Jenna still sleeps with her hands up by her face most of the time. Old habits die hard I guess. Her hands were up by her face constantly when she was inside me. She's a cutie!

Katrina said...

So cute! I especially love the first picture. And I must agree that I love all of the bows.

Adam and Rachel said...

Ashlee, she is adorable!!! I hope you get some sleep soon! I am sorry you are confined to your house. That isn't much fun, especially when you want to go out and show off your cute little baby! I love the cherry outfit! So cute!

Bill and Mandy Guidry said...

Congrats on being home! I hope that the night shifts calm down soon for you both. She is absolutely beautiful! Have fun with that beautiful baby girl!