Tuesday, July 27, 2010



Nothing big to report. just more fun at home. I have cabin fever from our 'quarantine' status, so I've made it a point to get out of the house once a day. Even if its just a trip to the gas station for a drink. But the picture below shows just what a pain it is to load this girl into the car.




Over the weekend we went up to Park City for some shopping, dinner and relaxing. Both of our families came with us. We visited Stein Erickson and wandered their beautiful grounds for fun.

Brooklyn and Grandpa Gary. Promise she had a bow, but the men in the Gardner family say babies shouldn't be wearing something that makes them look like a pineapple. Haha. Whatever, I'm the mom. She wears what I say she wears!


After our excursions we both need a nap. I set Brooklyn down after a Costco run (on a pillow - remember the reflux issue) and ran back to the car to grab the rest of our stuff. Came back in and she was sound asleep. So funny.

More sleeping.....



As you can see she is off her oxygen in most of these pics. We were told we could wean her as she tolerates it. I've hesitated for some reason. But she keeps pulling her stickers off her face, giving her some nasty skin breakdown. So that was reason enough! She mostly needs it when she sleeps - and only to help some dips in heartrate - not oxygen levels. She's not holding her breath, she just drops her heartrate in that phase of sleep between awake and deep sleep. And only when she's laying on her back. Weird.

We'd still love visitors!!

2 comments:

Austin and Marianne said...

She is such a darlin'! Jenna has the pink and blue plaid outfit with the butterfly! She just barely grew out of it though. Sad, cause I loved that one! I'd love to come and visit!

NatBug said...

Wow Ashlee, I haven't checked on blogs forever, I can't believe how far she has come. I am so glad that she is home now, she is adorable! And don't worry, if I had a girl, I would do the bow thing too!