Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Seriously.

Seriously? We spend most of the day wearing only a diaper, or we change outfits at least twice. Plus blankets twice. And don't even get me started on the number of burp cloths we go through.

Why you ask?

Stupid multivitamins. And reflux.

She hates her vitamins. So do I!!

She smells like them, I smell like them, our house smells like them. She doesn't tolerate them very well - aka...she throws up. Always!! I've tried every trick in the book.

And the reflux? Always. Always. Always a problem. She fusses and fidgets until she's refluxed at least twice after each feed. Bother. We don't lose much of her feed, just enough to make a mess of both of us. Bibs you say? Oh that's right - we manage to miss at least once a day.

Cannot wait until we're off that yucky medicine!

But her eyes are a fun, huge blue!! Where in the world did she get blue eyes?!

1 comment:

Julie and Matt said...

I was blog surfing and came across yours. Brooklyn is BEAUTIFUL!! I'm so happy for you guys that she can finally be at home with you. Enjoy!